Sunday, June 8, 2008

Not so shaggy anymore

We finally did it. After about a year and a month we finally brought Hudson to get his first haircut. We went to one of the kids haircutting places in the mall where they have planes and trains and automobiles for the kids to sit in and tvs playing cartoons. Hudson was the perfect little boy. He just sat there and played with the steering wheel that was in front of him. We were shocked that he wasn't his normal wiggly self. Here's my confession: I started crying! It was completely unexpected and came out of nowhere. I was taking pictures of him for the before shots and I started tearing up. I said to Jordan "I'm getting emotional right now" and he just looked at me and said "Why?" I honestly had no idea where it came from so I was laughing and shedding tears at the same time. It was bizarre. The hairdresser asked Jordan if I was nervous. I told her it was the pregnancy hormones coming out. So that's that. Here's what you are waiting for- the pictures!
































1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute--do you have a picture of him not looking down but looking at the camera??