Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our weekend in CT


We went to CT this past weekend to visit my parents. Guess what Hudson is obsessed with? I think you'll see a pattern start to emerge in the following pictures...


Hudson getting his first (but definitely not his last) taste of Grandpa's tractor.



Hudson inspects a piece of corn in the middle of the corn maze.



Oh LOOK! Another tractor.



And another...but this one is Hudson sized!

Family Picture. Happy Halloween!!!




Another tractor? How many different tractors can Hudson ride on in one day?



Taking a ride with Grandpa.




Petting the goats at the Ruwet's.


A face to face encounter with a couple of the Ruwet's Llamas.



What is fall without some fun in the leaves?


I wonder where he learned to do that?



More leaf throwing...

Hudson is busy at work loading and unloading the trucks with precious fall cargo.


It's not quite a tractor, but it will do!


3 comments:

The Story of Us said...

I love them! How cute! I remember riding around in the trailer pulled on back of the tractor with my cousins as a kid so I love it!!! He's getting so big and Kristin you look beautiful!!!

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

OH MY GOSH! That looked so fun and romantic too. We need to go up there and take a vaction.

April said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. You guys are so cute. I love all the beautiful fall leaves - it's still 80 in Dallas. My kids found one red leaf the other day and were ecstatic. Blessings on your family.