Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sawyer is THREE months old!

Sawyer is 3 months old! Our big boy is tipping the scales at just about 14 pounds. He’s filled out a lot since he was born weighing just 6lbs and 12oz. The boy loves to eat. He also loves to sleep! He goes to bed around 9:30pm and wakes up between 6 & 7am to eat and then it's back to sleep until about 10am. I know that things change quickly, but I'm enjoying this pattern while it lasts! He is a really good baby. He smiles and coos and laughs and tries so hard to talk to us. It’s only a matter of time before he says his first word…which will no doubt be DaDa. He LOVES talking to Jordan…especially at diaper changing time. Here is the three month comparison of Sawyer in his 12 month outfit:




3 comments:

The Story of Us said...

Wow the boys are getting so big! I can't believe Sawyer is already 14 pounds. I have to stop comparing him to Ashlyn I guess :o) She is still only 10 lbs 6 oz. I cant wait to see you guys again! Hopefully soon!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures--he is getting so big. It's nice that Hudson likes to "help". Is Hudson taking after his uncle John--the pirate??

See you soon.

Laura said...

I love the pictures of Sawyer in the 12 month outfit. Such a great way to see him grow. Not sure at 12 months he will fit into it though! Did you do the same thing with Hudson?