Sunday, June 28, 2009

Catching up...

It's been over two months since I made our last post, so I guess it's probably time to do some updating...  In these last couple of months:

*Hudson turned two
*Sawyer turned 5 months old
*We moved to Fort Belvoir, an army base just south of Washington DC.  Jordan is going back and forth between here and Staten Island while he finished up his job up there and gets ready for his new job in DC.  
*We bought new cars...yes, I am the owner of a minivan now and I couldn't be happier!  Jordan got a Honda Civic which is getting him some ridiculous number of miles per gallon
*Sawyer turned 6 months old

I will now update each of these things separately...but that's the quick version...

Onto my next who knows how many posts.  I hope this finds everyone doing great!

No comments: