Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Fun Day

We went to the Children's Museum in Portsmouth today and took almost no pictures which is sad because we had a blast!  Our favorite things were probably the soda bottles we filled with gas and then blasted up into the air and the giant thing that shapes to your body when you push on it...oh, never mind...I don't think I can use words to describe what it is.  I'm going to find a picture.  Okay, I can't find a picture because I don't know what words to use in my search (I tried many things.)  Let's just say this...it is an enormous version of Hillary's clock.  Now you understand right?

 Veterinarian Sawyer checking out a sick dog


 Hudson fishing with Jordan off the boat in the museum


The storm clouds loomed earlier today warning us of what was to come this evening.  We finally put our crab pots back in the water to see what the late season would bring in.  We caught 4 blue crabs in the few hours they were out, but 3 were females so they were thrown back to make some more babies.  The boys love helping to pull the crab pots up, but especially love pulling up their special minnow trap which has been inhabited by a greedy eel who, for the last week, has been breaking in and feasting on our minnows.  I don't have a picture of the eel.  Yuck.  I do have other Friday pictures:

 Pulling up crab pot #3


 Ever wonder how we get both boys smiling and looking at the camera together?  
Make them say "Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat."  
That's what works for us.


Mean clouds


Happy October.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: